Up to Date COVID-19 Information for the Commercial Real Estate Industry
COVID-19 Webinar- Wednesday april 8th 10:30am - 11:30am
- CLICK HERE to register. Registration is required.
COFFEE & CONNECT- Every Friday from 9:30am - 10:00am through April 30th
- CLICK HERE to register for our April 10th Meeting. Registration is required.
30 Days of Social Distancing resources
DAY 1: CARES ACT- BOMA BREAKDOWN
DAY 2: COVID-19 FINANCIAL RESOURCES
DAY 3: BOMA is advocating for you! BOMA International took your requests about essential personnel and asked the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) to clarify the following on their Federal Guidelines list of Essential Personnel. On-site property managers, building engineers, security staff, fire safety directors, janitorial personnel, various technicians (i.e mechanical, HVAC, plumbers, electricians, elevator).
DAY: 4: WEEKENDS & SOCIAL DISTANCING
DAY 6: DIY NO-SEW MASK TUTORIAL
GOVERNOR WOLF ISSUES A STAY AT HOME ORDER
GOVERNOR WOLF ORDERS ALL NON-LIFE-SUSTAINING BUSINESS TO CLOSE
- Enforcement began March 23rd at 8:00 AM
- CLICK HERE for a copy of the order
- CLICK HERE for a list of busineses deemed essesntiual or non-essential by the Governor's Office
- Email State Resource Account if you're note sure if your business should close: email@example.com OR Apply for exemption if you feel your business is life sustaining and wasn't included on the list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLICK HERE for more info on enforcement and other details
CDC Commercial Space Cleaning Guidelines
- It is recommended to close off areas used by the ill persons and wait as long as practical before beginning cleaning and disinfection to minimize potential for exposure to respiratory droplets. Open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in the area. If possible, wait up to 24 hours before beginning cleaning and disinfection.
- CLICK HERE for full CDC Guidelines
- CLICK HERE for CDC FAQs
Emergency Loan Programs
- The US Small Business Administration (SBA) is issuing Economic Injury Distaster Loans to small business owners who've experienced significant financial loss due to Caronavirus. All US States and Territories (including PA) are eligable. For more information CLICK HERE, or to apply CLICK HERE.
- The Urban Development Authority (URA) is issuing a small number of small business loans. CLICK HERE for more information.
- BOMA Georgia's Working Remotely Webinars - Free for Members. CLICK HERE to learn more and register.
- Recorded Webinar from BOMA Georgia on 3/12/2020 - CLICK HERE to watch.
- Recorded Webinar from BOMA Seattle on 3/17/2020 - CLICK HERE to watch.
Sign Up for Live Updates
- Click Here to sign up for Allegheny County Alerts
- Click Here to sign up for Beaver County Alerts
- Click Here to sign up for Butler County Alerts
- Click Here to sign up for Washington County Alerts
- Click Here to sign up for Westmoreland County Alerts
Additional Helpful Links
- Blood Donations are Needed and Safe. More info from the American Red Cross.
- Avoid Coronavirus Scams! Secret Service Scam Info Here.
- Business + Building Owner Pandemic Planning guides from BOMA, CDC, and FEMA.
- Community Mitigation Strategy from the City of Pittsburgh Infrastructure Manager. CLICK HERE to read.
- Allegheny County Coronavirus Updates
- BOMA International Preparedness Checklist
- BOMA International COVID-19 Resource Page
Articles on adjusting to a quarAntine lifestyle
- Time - "How to Stay Productive and Mentally Healthy"
- The Atlantic - "How Parents Can Keep Kids Busy (and Learning) in Quarantine"
- Parents.com - "How to Master Working From Home- While Under Quarantine with Kids"
- USA Today - "100 things to do while stuck inside due to a pandemic"
- New York Times - "What to Watch, Listen to and Cook During Your Coronavirus Self-Quarantine"
- Kurzgesagt - The Coronavirus Explained video