THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS
BOMA Emerging Professionals (EP) is a recognized local & national committee, and is comprised of commercial real estate industry professionals — age 35 & under.
In 2018, the BOMA EP will take a huge step! Effective immediately, BOMA EP will have a permanent seat on the BOMA Board of Directors, as an ex-officio member. Also, the EP committee will mirror the BOMA Pittsburgh Board structure, where each member will be assigned to a respective BOMA committee.
The BOMA EP are the next generation of leaders in BOMA and the CRE industry. This group will continue to strengthen and is trending to eclipse 50 members in 2018.
To learn more about BOMA EP, please contact Mike Embrescia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18 EP Mentor Matches (with senior-level BOMA members)
- $1,100 fundraised for Cystic Fibrosis (July, Pirates Tailgate)
- Downtown Cleanup w/PDP (Nov ‘17)
2018 EP Calendar
- Feb 22 – Cmte Mtg/HH @ Cioppino (w/Councilman Corey O’Connor)
- Mar 15 – Cmte Mtg (select SPRING MENTORS)
- Apr 7 – Fight For Air Climb @ Tower Two Sixty
- May 17 – Cmte Mtg/HH (w/Special Guest)
- July 19 – Cmte Mtg (select FALL Mentors)
- Oct 18 – Cmte Mtg/HH
- Nov 2 - Downtown Cleanup w/PDP