Are YOU interested in serving on the BOMA Pittsburgh Board?
ELECTION: BOMA Pittsburgh Board of Directors
The annual election is upon us!
Interested candidates must submit letter of interest (200 word max):
- Submit to: Office@BOMAPgh.org
- Deadline: Friday, September 21st
- 01/01/2019 - 12/31/2020 (1st - 2yr term)
- Possible eligibility for 2nd - 2yr term (commencing 01/01/2021)
CURRENT BOARD OF DIRECTORS (14 total):
- 10 - Building-based members
- 3 - Vendor-based members
- 1 - Past President, ex-officio/non-voting
- Due to term limits, two (2) new Directors will be voted into office on Thursday, November 8th
- 9/13 (Thur): At Board Mtg, Nomination Chair reports on Nomination committee work, presents 1st DRAFT SLATE of candidates.
- 9/21 (Fri): FINAL DATE TO SUBMIT NOMINATIONS
- 10/8 (Mon): FINAL SLATE of candidates presented to full BOMA membership (Bylaw states min 30-day notice).
- 11/8 (Thur): BOMA Board Election at Member Luncheon @Embassy Suites, Oliver Bldg.
- 11/8—12/31: Knowledge transfer, with remaining meetings including full incoming/outgoing Board members.